Computer/Smartphone/Tablet Lessons for Seniors
Camcare provides FREE lessons to Senior residents of Boroondara (over 50) at 51 St John’s Ave, Camberwell to enable them to keep up with technology, and learn more about smart phones/tablets/computers in a calm environment.
Even if you don’t have your own computer or access to one, we can still help as there are desktop computers on site that can be used for lessons and by clients to practice.
Our aim is to give clients the best outcome through –
- One-on-One training with our volunteer Tutors (no group lessons)
- 1 hour Lessons
- at your “pace” in a relaxed and friendly environment
- on Camcare computers , or your own laptop, smart phone or “tablet”
- for people with no/little knowledge – or
- people with existing skills
- Tutors assisting clients to:
- improve existing computer skills e.g. linking/syncing your smart phone and tablet, setting up filing systems for documents etc
- OR start to learn – Search on the “internet”, setup on-line accounts, Email, Facebook, MYGOV account linking to Centrelink, Medicare, and Taxation
- upload photos from camera/phone to your computer
Please contact Camcare to register for the training on 9831 1900 or drop by to see us at 51 St Johns Ave, Camberwell.