Group: Confident Parenting
What does it mean to have a confident child?
This free parenting program supports parents and carers to:
- Learn about brain development
- Attend to children’s needs in a mindful, reflective manner
- Promote respectful communication
- Help children to process their feelings
- Listen deeply and explore parent’s own style and how it can assist in being a more effective parent
The concept of good enough parenting and the good enough child:
- Flexible communication and effective negotiation
- Parenting as a team
- Setting Boundaries.
May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st