Camcare > Contact Us > Complaints

Making a Complaint

Camcare is committed to thoroughly investigating any complaint made by clients or staff.

Camcare would like to hear from you if you have a complaint or are dissatisfied with our service so as we can respond to your concerns and improve our services.

Camcare aims to ensure that complaints reported by clients are responded to in a timely manner, resolved early by negotiation where possible, and formally addressed through mediation where necessary. It is our priority to ensure that our interactions with clients are appropriate, respectful and not discriminatory, accord with our organisation’s values and that our services are delivered as agreed.

Should you wish to make a complaint, please outline your concerns and provide your contact details via one of the following methods:

  • fill in the online form at the bottom of this page
  • download the Complaints and Grievances form and post it to our Camberwell office
  • call or email at our Camberwell Office

Your complaint will be followed up promptly; treated in confidence; fully investigated and the decisions made about how to address the complaint discussed with you.   People who make a complaint will continue to receive services, if they so choose.


Telephone: 9831 1900

Mail: 51 St Johns Avenue, Camberwell, VIC 3124

If you are not satisfied with Camcare’s actions to address your concern, you may contact one of the appropriate external bodies from the list below.

If your concern is with our Integrated Family Services service you can contact the Complaints and Privacy Unit

Other issues may be addressed by one of the following organisations:

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)          Telephone: 1300 01 8228

Health Complaints Commissioner        Telephone: 1300 582 113

Victorian Ombudsman     Telephone: 03  9613 6222

  • Your Details

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Accessibility Options